Supplier Registration Portal
Diverse businesses that are interested in doing business with Major League Baseball can register via the Diverse Business Partner Supplier Gateway. To register, select the organization you are interested in.
Note: If you are interested in multiple organizations, select the one you are most interested in and follow the instructions during registration for identifying others.
Before attempting to do business with Baseball
The following is a list of useful information every business owner should know before developing a partnership with Major League Baseball.
1. Know the Game of Baseball. Make it a habit to regularly check the baseball news and press release sections on MLB.com. Knowing the current issues or events in baseball can give your business a distinct advantage when proposing the use of your services.
2. Certify your business with one of MLB's preferred certifying agencies. MLB encourages diverse businesses to contact NMSDC, WBENC or the SBA for certification.
National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) - nmsdcus.org
Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) - wbenc.org
Small Business Administration (SBA) - sba.gov
3. Be Specific. Know the scope of your business and how it can service baseball. Suggesting that your business can service all 30 Clubs may not be practical. Be prepared to know which teams and markets you can support.
4. Be realistic. Major League Baseball is very proud of its world class brand. However, our franchises are small to medium size businesses. The demand for our business is very competitive.
5. Know your competition. Be prepared to identify who your competition may be and why your company is the preferred choice.
© MLB Advanced Media, LP. All rights reserved.
The following are trademarks or service marks of Major League Baseball entities and may be used only with permission of Major League Baseball Properties, Inc. or the relevant Major League Baseball entity: Major League, Major League Baseball, MLB, the silhouetted batter logo, World Series, National League, American League, Division Series, League Championship Series, All-Star Game, and the names, nicknames, logos, uniform designs, color combinations, and slogans designating the Major League Baseball clubs and entities, and their respective mascots, events and exhibitions.