Supplier Registration Portal
Diverse businesses that are interested in doing business with Major League Baseball can register via the Diverse Business Partner Supplier Gateway. To register, select the organization you are interested in.
Note: If you are interested in multiple organizations, select the one you are most interested in and follow the instructions during registration for identifying others.
Before attempting to do business with Baseball
The following is a list of useful information every business owner should know before developing a partnership with Major League Baseball.
1. Know the Game of Baseball. Make it a habit to regularly check the baseball news and press release sections on MLB.com. Knowing the current issues or events in baseball can give your business a distinct advantage when proposing the use of your services.
2. Certify your business with one of MLB's preferred certifying agencies. MLB encourages diverse businesses to contact NMSDC, WBENC or the SBA for certification.
National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) - nmsdcus.org
Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) - wbenc.org
Small Business Administration (SBA) - sba.gov
3. Be Specific. Know the scope of your business and how it can service baseball. Suggesting that your business can service all 30 Clubs may not be practical. Be prepared to know which teams and markets you can support.
4. Be realistic. Major League Baseball is very proud of its world class brand. However, our franchises are small to medium size businesses. The demand for our business is very competitive.
5. Know your competition. Be prepared to identify who your competition may be and why your company is the preferred choice.