Phillies Press Release
What's new this season at Citizens Bank Park, home of the Phillies
More signs that baseball season is just around the corner!
With only four days until the team returns to Philadelphia for the popular On-Deck Series, the Phillies and Aramark, Citizens Bank Park's exclusive concessionaire and merchandise partner, announced the latest enhancements to the ballpark's food, fashion, and merchandise lineup for the 2014 season.
Included in the preview was plenty of "phandom," including new fan experiences, giveaways and exclusive rewards, some of which having ties to the team's plans to celebrate playing baseball for 10 seasons at the award-winning Citizens Bank Park. Highlights include:
NEW! Pure Phandom
The Phillies are celebrating fans throughout the entire 2014 season in so many unique and exciting ways including special events and programs, exclusive discounts, and great ways to get closer to the team.
- Celebrating 10 Years of Baseball at Citizens Bank Park
- Citizens Bank Park Top 10 Moments The celebration continues with the unveiling of the top 10 moments from the first 10 years at Citizens Bank Park. The Phillies turned to the fans to choose which moments were quintessentially the best of the decade. Those moments were selected by 43,000 online fan votes and will be displayed on banners throughout the main concourse of Citizens Bank Park all season long. The 2014 debut of Phillies Clubhouse on Comcast SportsNet on Monday April 7 at 7:00 p.m., will include a special unveiling of the top 10 moments.
- The Phillies will celebrate 10 years of baseball at Citizens Bank Park each Saturday home game through Toyota Alumni Weekend (August 8-11) by reliving some of the greatest moments in the ballpark's history. The nights will include special alumni autograph signings, appearances and much more!
- Rewards: Just for being fans!
- Phanatical Rewards Program Fans will be rewarded with special prizes for the social activity they already do! Earn points for participating in Phillies social media, redeem them for Phillies items, unique experiences and discounts. For more information and to register, visit phanaticalrewards.com.
- Citizens Bank Phan Rewards Program Fans can use their Citizens Bank Visa® Debit Card and receive exclusive discounts online and during select Phillies games at Citizens Bank Park. Discounts on food, beverage, merchandise, tickets and more are all part of this brand new program. For more information, fans can stop by the Citizens Bank kiosk in Ashburn Alley during games.
- MY TICKET Mobile Get techy in 2014 with the FREE MLB.com At The Ballpark App (available for iPhone and Android devices). Fans can now log in with your MLB.com account to view their tickets and enter the ballpark. The At The Ballpark App connects fans to every aspect of the Phillies - from ordering food and souvenirs delivered right to their seats to getting info on player walk-up music, insider videos and ways to share their Phillies memories right to social media.
- Phillies Charities, Inc. 50/50 Drawing One lucky fan will walk away a winner at each and every 2014 Phillies regular season home game this year. Ticket sales will begin when gates open and close immediately after the 7th inning stretch at various kiosk locations throughout the ballpark.
NEW! Birthday Parties for Kids!
Perfect Pitch Pizza Parties Pizza, cupcakes, Phoebe Phanatic and the Phillies: What more could birthday boys and girls ask for? Every Saturday and Sunday home game of the season, kids can team up with Phoebe and host their birthday party prior to a game with their friends, pose for pictures on the Phanatic's four-wheeler and then enjoy a Phillies baseball game together! For more information on how to throw a great birthday party, go to phillies.com/birthdays or call 215-463-5000.
NEW! Latest in Fashion & Merchandise
The Majestic Clubhouse Store at Citizens Bank Park, open seven days a week from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., has been recently revamped and redesigned to meet the needs of every Phillies fan. Below is a glimpse of all the newbies at the store, with many items also featured on phillies.com, where fans can shop 24/7.
- All Things Phanatic! It's no surprise that fans can't get enough of the best mascot in sports. Now they can dress like him and even take him home this season:
- Phanatic Phun Glasses Fans of all ages can now rock the signature snout just like their favorite mascot. In addition to being part of the Sunday, May 18th Phanatic's Birthday Celebration, presented by Citizens Bank, fans can purchase these phun glasses all season-long at the Majestic Clubhouse Store.
- Phanatic Bobble of the Month The limited edition Phanatic Bobble of the Month is back but with a new theme! Each month, a new and exclusive bobble will be unveiled that partners with a book from the Phanatic Book Series. Twelve in total - and only 400 of each style available for sale - this collection of bobbles and their corresponding books are sure to be a winning combination! (each sold separately)
- "Phanatic Eyes" Wordmark Tees Another year of baseball means another great collection of Citizens Bank Park exclusive Phillies Wordmark tees. In-house custom designs using the Phillies script logo are available nowhere else, including a best-seller Phanatic Eyes design!
- Batterman Tees New line of six shirts featuring the iconic MLB Batterman logo in a variety of color combos, from fashion to team color. Perfect for Phillies fans and all fans of Major League Baseball!
- Laser Pegs Light Up Building Block Toys Sure to be a hit with young Phillies fans, kids can build a light up catcher, pitcher and even have a light up home run!
- Phillies Wall of Fame Autographed Baseball Series Available exclusively in the Phillies Authentics Shop (section 133), fans can take home a collection of baseballs throughout the entire season. A wider assortment of collectible novelty items and the continuation of "Today's Game" items, such as game-used baseballs and bases from that day's game, will also be available.
NEW! Menu Items
Who's hungry? The buzz has already begun about the new food offerings and great family-friendly features at Citizens Bank Park, including Celebrate Sundays. Fans once again have plenty to choose from whether they're in the mood for traditional ballpark fare…foods with Philadelphia flavor…or healthier and gluten-free options. The 2014 season brings a vast selection of options:
Celebrate Sundays at Citizens Bank Park Pure Phandom continues with exciting Phillies action and fun the whole family can enjoy! In addition to a promotional giveaway item every Sunday and pregame entertainment and activities in Ashburn Alley, highlights include:
- Pregame: $10 Family Pack available exclusively at all South Philadelphia Market stands from the time that gates open until first pitch. Choose from a combination of three items (regular popcorn, soft pretzel, hot dog or regular soda) all for just $10.
- In-Game: $5 Ice Cream Sundaes and Root Beer Floats at Harry the K's starting in the 4th inning.
- Discounts on select concession items.
- For more info, visit phillies.com/sundays today!
New Concession Offerings
- Harry the K's Expanded Menu Featuring a new sundae menu of soft serve ice cream and an assortment of fan-favorite toppings for dessert. In addition, Harry the K's has added Prince Edward Islands Mussels, Poutine, BLT and an Over Easy Burger, served with a fried egg, to the already tasty sit-down restaurant menu.
- Alley Brewing Co. and Specialty Sandwich Shop (behind Section 147) A large variety of beer favorites and house-made specialty sandwiches including deli pastrami and brisket grilled cheese.
- The Philly Frank & Stein (behind Section 134) Along with a large variety of favorite brews, the stand will offer specialty hotdogs that include the Summer Dog, The Slab Bacon Dog and a Cheese Steak Dog, just to name a few.
- New Planet Hoagie Location (Ashburn Alley behind Section 139) Features delicious Philadelphia hoagies, various vegetarian sandwiches and salads.
- South Philly Cheese Steak Nachos (behind Section 122) Nacho chips with Philadelphia cheese steak, melted cheese served wit or wit out onions, of course.