2/25/2013 12:52 P.M. ET
2013 single-game tickets go on sale this week
Prices for half of the games start at just $5
By / MLB.com
The St. Louis Cardinals announced today that individual tickets for the 2013 season will go on sale this Friday, March 1st beginning at 10:00 a.m.
Fans who wish to purchase tickets to three (3) or more games will receive early access to take part in a special online-only "multi-game" on-sale beginning Wednesday, February 27th at 10:00 a.m.
While ticket demand is expected to be high coming off the team's second consecutive trip to the postseason, the Cardinals will continue to offer great values in 2013. Ticket prices for half of the games during the 2013 season start at just $5.
"We have some tremendous values for our fans," said Bill DeWitt III, President of the Cardinals. "Our dynamic ticketing system enables us the flexibility to provide better deals on a daily basis for our value-oriented fans."
The Cardinals dynamic pricing system allows the team to more accurately price tickets for individual games in order to provide fans more value. In 2012, over 75% of games featured tickets available for $10 or less.
Throughout the season, the team will continue to offer "Dynamic Deals of the Week" highlighting outstanding ticket savings for fans, as well as a host of other fan-friendly values, which can be found at cardinals.com/fanvalues.
The multi-game sale and Friday single-game on-sale are both available online at cardinals.com. In addition, tickets will be available for Friday's on-sale via phone at 314-345-9000 or in person at all Cardinals Clubhouse Stores and at the Busch Stadium Ticket Windows and kiosks.
A full list of fan-friendly values for the 2013 Season follows.
Fan-Friendly Values 2013
- Dynamic Pricing: Ticket prices fluctuate based on market value, meaning many games feature tickets as low as $5.
- Great Promotional Giveaways: Premium items such as a Stan Musial statue and harmonica, four (4) bobbleheads, six (6) replica jerseys and a 2006 Replica World Series Ring highlight a season of over 35 stadium giveaways and special promotions.
- Hunter Family Sundays: On most Sundays, fans who purchase RF/LF Pavilion and RF Terrace tickets will receive a free Hunter hot dog and Coca-Cola.
- Prairie Farms Ice Cream Sundays: Two hours prior to each Sunday game, enjoy games, prizes and FREE Prairie Farms ice cream and North Star frozen treats in the Ford Plaza.
- Six Flags Double Play Combo: Get a Cardinals game ticket and a Six Flags ticket for only $55.
- AAA Member Discounts: AAA members receive a $10 discount off select Monday-Thursday home game tickets.
- Fill Up at Phillips 66: Fill up with eight (8) gallons or more at a participating Phillips 66 to receive a special discount ticket offer for 2013 games.
- KMOX 1120 First Pitch Tickets: At 9:00 a.m. on the day of each home game, fans may purchase a voucher good for two tickets for just $5.60 per ticket. Fans redeem their vouchers for actual tickets 15 minutes prior to game time. Tickets may be anywhere in the Stadium from Field Box to Standing Room Only.
- Outside Food & Drinks at All Games: Fans may bring their own food and drinks into Busch Stadium for all 81 home games (some size and content restrictions apply).
- Ticket Packs: Several different 5-game and 10-game ticket packs, which feature discounted tickets to 2013's best promotional giveaways and highest demand games.
- Group Value Nights: Select games throughout the season where groups of 25 or more receive 50% off regular ticket prices.
- Cards Cash: Stored money built into the barcode of your ticket, good for use at any Busch Stadium concession stand, kiosk or Team Store. Fans can add $12 Cards Cast to a ticket for just $10.
For more details, visit cardinals.com/fanvalues.
This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.