Please review the Busch Stadium security policies regarding which items are permitted to be brought in with you during your next Cardinals game.
In conjunction with a league-wide policy established by Major League Baseball, the St. Louis Cardinals reserve the right to inspect all items entering Busch Stadium. Guests may carry in items including: backpacks, purses, diaper bags, fanny packs and soft-sided coolers that do not exceed a maximum size of 16"x 16" x 8". Bags that exceed this size are not permitted in the stadium.
- Soda and water in clear plastic containers no larger than two liters are allowed in Busch Stadium. Alcohol, bottles, cans, thermoses, hard sided coolers/liners, and metal or glass cups and mugs are not allowed.
- Knives larger than four inches, unopened, are not allowed in Busch Stadium.
- Skateboards and hoverboards are prohibited in Busch Stadium.
- Drones are prohibited in Busch Stadium. The Federal Aviation Administration restricts flights over or near stadiums during sporting events.
- Ice packs with hard shells are prohibited.