Komen Race for the Cure
JOIN OUR CARDINAL RACE TEAM
Once again, the St. Louis Cardinals have teamed up with CBS Radio and Mercy to run the 2017 Susan G. Komen St. Louis Race for the Cure®. Join other Cardinals fans on Saturday, June 10th in downtown St. Louis, as we raise awareness and help strike out breast cancer. Questions, please e-mail email@example.com.
- Race Date: June 10th, Downtown St. Louis
- Race Length: 5k (about 3 miles) Run/Walk
- Sign Up Fee: $30 to Walk, $35 to Run, or $30 to Sleep In for a Cure
- Kids for Komen: $20.00 for 5K Run or Fun Walk Ages 4-10
All Kids 4 and above must register and receive a Race Bib.
- Reminder: YOUR 2017 KOMEN GREATER ST. LOUIS RACE BIB SERVES AS YOUR ADMISSION TO THE RACE COURSE AND SPONSORS' ROW ON JUNE 10. Registration for the Race supports the year-round Komen Missouri mission of saving lives and ending breast cancer forever.
Race participants must wear their 2017 Komen St. Louis Race Bib and have it visible at all times.
- CLICK HERE to go to our team page. Once there, click on Join Team and follow the instructions to register with Komen.
- Choose whether you are going to walk or run with our team on June 10th or "Sleep In for the Cure". Sleep In participants will still be required to pick up their t-shirts from us during team pickup.
- If you are forming a sub team under the St. Louis Cardinals Race Team, everyone in your group will also need to put the same sub team name in field #5 (Sub Team) under "Additional Information" during the registration process. This will allow us to group all of your t-shirts together for easier pickup.
- Continue to follow instructions and enter your credit card information to complete your registration.
- 6:30 am | Race Day Registration Opens
- 6:30 am | Sponsors' Row Opens
- 6:30 am | Survivor Pavilion Opens
- 6:30 am | Food Trucks Open
- 7:00 am | Main Stage Presentation Begins
- 7:20 am | Team Photo
- 7:25 am | Survivor Procession Begins
- 7:50 am | Aerobic Warm-Up
- 7:55 am | Wheelchair Race Start
- 8:00 am | 5K Timed Run/Walk Start
- 8:15 am | 5K Non-Timed Run/Walk and 1-Mile Fun Run/Walk Start
Oasis of Mercy Half-Way Point! Come Join us for fun with our radio personalities, clean bathrooms, fun activities and giveaways!
- 9:00 am | Awards Ceremony and Entertainment on Peabody Opera House Steps
Cardinals and Komen Race Team t-shirts can be picked up at one of the following locations:
- Monday, June 5 from 4 - 7 p.m. at Advance Carpet One - South County - 9916 Kennerly Rd, St. Louis, MO 63128
- Tuesday, June 6 from 4 - 7 p.m. at Advance Carpet One - St. Peters - 1278 Jungermann Rd, St. Peters, MO 63376
- Wednesday, June 7 from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. at Mercy Hospital - 615 S New Ballas Rd, St. Louis, MO 63141 (main lobby, next to the Mercy Mocha & More Coffee Bar)
The race continues after the awards ceremony. Check out cardinals.com/komenday for information about Komen Day at the Ballpark.
Join us for a race team photo at 7:20 a.m. Location to be announced.